B73FLY's EDXP-US v1.10.0 for Ats [1.32.x]
- Game: American Truck Simulator / ATS Other Mods
- Authors: Boeing73FLY
- Tested version: 1.32.x
Tags: B73FLY\ EDXP US v1 10 for Ats 32
Description about B73FLY's EDXP-US v1.10.0 for Ats [1.32.x]:
B73FLY's EDXP-US v1.10.0 for Ats 1.32.x game version
*EDXP is the acronym for "Enhanced Driving Experience".
This is a little mod package that I made in order to make the driving experience AND
the in-game experience a little more "realistic". It contains several modifications to definitions and sounds.
It is essentially the same mod package as published in Euro Truck Simulator 2, but specifically for American Truck Simulator.
**YOU MUST HAVE THE DLC OREGON FOR THIS ADDON TO WORK.**
New version 1.10.0:
- Compatibility update for version 1.32
- Extensive changes to AI traffic
- Removed the obsolete box, reefer, and curtain trailers. Will add more newly existing ones later.
- CV traffic removed for the time being as I continue to work on those (the most coding out of the bunch).
- Isuzu NPR-HD (chevy_low_cab) engine torque and sound changes.
- Removed V8 engine sound, paying attention to the exterior model (DEF tank present).
- Added Boxer-4 engine sound to Subaru Impreza.
- Added V12 diesel engine sound to Atlantic Lines locomotive.
- Added electric sound to additional trams (requires Oregon addon).
- Replaced default police sirens (sounds recorded from Whelen 295SL100).
- Some cargo masses tweaked according to new values in cargo definitions.
- California traffic
- Big Sur variant of "dump" trailer will rarely appear in traffic in California (1% chance).
- Special thanks to m1keY for sending me the dump trailer files!
- Oregon addon now available in Steam Workshop!
Here is an outline of what has changed:
- Ford S-Max and Mercedes C-Class Estate are removed as they are not found in the United States.
- All AI cars, trucks, and buses have realistic engine torque and top speed.
- For every car, engine torque has been carefully researched. Each car will accelerate differently.
- Top speed for every car varies according to their tire specifications based on research from the Tire Rack website.
- Top speed varies for all trucks (65/72/78 MPH).
- Top speed for all buses is 75 MPH.
- Top speed for trams in San Francisco is 9 MPH.
- In traffic, there are more variety of trailers (empty and loaded).
- Combination Vehicles (CV) are included.
- Traffic density has been reworked.
- Special thanks to cipinho for letting me use part of his Real Traffic Density mod!
- Traffic signals have longer and realistic timings.
- Green light interval is at least 20 seconds.
- Left-turn interval is 10 seconds.
- Amber (yellow) light interval is 4 seconds.
- Left-turn interval is 3 seconds.
- 2-second delay interval between signals.
- Car, truck, and train sounds are emitted based on brand and engine specifications.
- Example: If you see a Tesla, you'll hear a hint of electricity powering it.
- Buses utilize a specific diesel sound.
- Tire noises have been added to all AI vehicles.
- Horn sounds for both cars and trucks have changed...even though 95% of the time
the AI doesn't sound the horn, unless you intentionally stop your truck in the middle of the road.
- Bad Spring/Summer/Fall Weather
- Rainfall is slightly louder, noticeable during heavy precipitation.
- Feel Thor's power through your speakers with better thunder sounds!
- Bad Winter Weather
- When it is snowing, all you can hear is the sound of air (wind).
- Sounds have been added to various movers such as flags, commercial airliners, and even the F-22 Raptor.
- The default reverse alarm has been adjusted to a much lower pitch and longer tempo:
tone emits for 0.5 seconds instead of the original 0.375 seconds.
This mod must be installed at a higher priority over other sound or AI mods.
Bugs: *Please note that some of the following cannot be fixed by myself.
- AI traffic: At certain controlled intersections, AI traffic may give way to other traffic even if the light is green. [NO FIX]