Route Beta st.Shevchenko-flowered for Train Simulator 2016. Fashion popular game RailWorks. Map is based on a real relief on satellite imagery.
The route was based on the principle of "from what is", so you should not expect more in line with real prototype. The big problem was the lack of photo-video material in the construction.
- The length of the route - about 20 km. (At this stage)
- Class route - Shunting. (At this stage)
- Route version - 1.0 beta
Changes in v2.0:
- unknown changes
* The route is based on a real relief on satellite imagery.
* The route was based on the principle of "from what is", so you should not expect more in line with real prototype. The big problem was the lack of photo-video material in the construction.
Also, due to the low power design tools, forced had to go to considerable simplification in the placement of objects.
* The basis of the route is a railway junction station them. Shevchenko, located in Smela, Ukraine. The station connects the so-called BAKHMACH and Fastovsky line.
List Station Park:
- Bakhmach passenger (South Station), the path 1-4;
- Bakhmach trade, the path 5-7, 10-15;
- Sorting, path 6-35;
- Fastovsky passenger (North Station), the path of 61-64;
- Fastovsky freight, road 42-50;
- Znamensky path 73, 74
Authors: Light, Artem aka dison202
How to set the fashion in the Train Simulator: for RailWorks add-ons are installed using the built-in Utilites Add-ons Manager, located in the root folder of the game.
Press the large Install button (SET) which is to the right, and specify a location or rpk rwp-archive.
If the file is not packed in such a file, then copy the Assets folder to the root of the game and confirm the replacement.