Route Novomoskovsk - Morgves (Новомосковск - Мордвес) v2.5 for TS 2018
- Game: Train Simulator 2015 / 2016 / 2017 / 2018 / Routes TS 2015 / 2016 / 2017
- Authors: Moss®, Razor, Le Sandro
- Tested version: v60.4c
Tags: Route Novomoskovsk Morgves Новомосковск Мордвес v2 for TS 2018
Route Novomoskovsk - Morgves (Новомосковск - Мордвес) v2.5 for Train Simulator 2018 game.
Game Title: Train Simulator 2018 / Railworks
Year of manufacture: 2017
Author / Developer: Moss®
Distribution type: Mods
Software Version: 2.5
The required version of the game: TS2017, TS2018
Required language of the game: Russian
Description: Route "Novomoskovsk - Mordves".
More than 100 km.
There are some "native" objects of the route (at Uzlovaya2, Urvanka, Klyuchevka) from Razor, le Sandro.
24 standard scenarios and all the necessary PS are included in the distribution.
Not compatible with traffic signaling version 0.6 or more (!)
Version 2.5.1 of the route (Content) DOWNLOAD is available on the forums railworks2.ru and railunion.net
Version 2.5.1 uses Assets from this distribution
- Optimization of the 1st level
- cosmetic changes version 2.4 in the direction of optimization
- extension of the route to Morges station
- the length of the route is more than 100 km.
- The development environment of Train Simulator 2017, i.e. Only assets Assets \ Kuju \ RailSimulatorCore are needed
- not compatible with a signal other than 0.5 (due to non-working shunting when moving to 0.6)
- 24 scenarios inside
Changes in version 2.3:
- Cosmetic changes (Hands, factories around the world)
- Extension of the route to the station Gritsovo (+ bonus "Gritsovskie mine")
- Route length - 60 km.
- 16 minutes for the script DM62U (NGRES from the mines, traffic, markers)
- Wednesday Train Simulator 2017 development
- Still not compatible with the signaling other than 0.5 (not working because of shunting at the transition 0.6)
- 16 standard scenarios within
How to set the fashion in the Train Simulator: for RailWorks add-ons are installed using the built-in Utilites Add-ons Manager, located in the root folder of the game.
Press the large Install button (SET) which is to the right, and specify a location or rpk rwp-archive.
If the file is not packed in such a file, then copy the Assets folder to the root of the game and confirm the replacement.