Locomotive ChS2 for TS 2015 / TS 2016

Locomotive ChS2 for TS 2015 / TS 2016
Train Simulator
+7 7
5 890
28 October 2015
Description about Locomotive ChS2 for TS 2015 / TS 2016:

ChS2 for Train Simulator 2015

Czech electric locomotive for RailWorks. The locomotive is the analogue used in passenger traffic of the USSR train ChS2. The model is very good quality and is painted in characteristic for our Lok color.

[media=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0eSsGvLRKA]

Screens / Videos
Locomotive ChS2 for TS 2015 / TS 2016 Locomotive ChS2 for TS 2015 / TS 2016

Share / Download Locomotive ChS2 for TS 2015 / TS 2016:

Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer

This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.

1. kiski
    Guests
    30 January 2018 17:53
    Greetings,

I have one question regarding this locomotive Chs2. As a creator of this loco, I never allowed anybody to upload it anywhere else than its original download location. Everything should be discused with me. After all, it is written and clearly stated in readme, which is included (although it is in Slovak language, but hey, you have at least google translator, right?) in the package. So please, delete it from all those unofficial download locations and refer to the original one. You can find it on railworks sk/cz forums. It would be at least fair to me. Thank you.

kiski
    1. admin
      Administrators
      30 January 2018 21:20
      Provide here your download page or links please.
       Best regards!
  2. kiski
    Guests
    7 February 2018 06:18
    Sorry, it´s not my job to provide original download links, it´s your to find proper one. But ok, an excetion for this time. Here it is, right on the very first post.

http://railsimulator.simtrains.eu/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1193
    1. admin
      Administrators
      7 February 2018 21:05
      Changed now!

Best regards!
Leave a comment
Type the two words shown in the image:*