Clearing the cache v1.1 for Spin Tires: MudRunner (v26.10.17)
- Game: SpinTires Mud Runner / Spintires Mud Runner Other Mods
- Authors: Khan
- Tested version: v26.10.17
Tags: Clearing the cache v1 for Spin Tires MudRunner v26 10 17
Clearing the cache v1.1 for Spin Tires: MudRunner (v26.10.17) game.
Many of you do not know how to clear the cache in SpinTires MudRunner and for what it's needed, now we'll try to explain everything in detail.
Instructions: how to clear the cache in SpinTires MudRunner
Since we are putting a lot of mods and cards for the game, sometimes the Media.zip archive and others are hammered and the game starts to blunt, and sometimes we installed the mod and it turned out to be bad / not interesting, and the files from it are downloaded by the client. To clear the cache, this mod was created.
There are three .bat files in the archive, you just need to start them depending on what you want to clean.
- Full cache clearing (full reset of the game settings) .bat - deletes the SpinTires MudRunner folder under \ AppData \ Roaming \ (it's very convenient, you do not have to climb and dig into files on the computer)
- Clear the Media folder and cache.bat - put this .bat file in the root of the game, running this file, your Media folder will be completely deleted, and a new clean folder will appear in its place. Also, it clears the game cache without resetting the user settings.
- Clearing the cache (without resetting the game settings) .bat - by running this file, the cache will be cleared, but your user settings for the game will be saved.
All files work in automatic mode - launched and ready
Tested on game version v26.10.17