This update brings an overhaul of the environment graphics, skylight and post-processing, but it's not just all about the eye candy. We've been working under the hood as well, and the driving physics have been updated for all coaches. Including to that, performance and streaming have been improved and optimized.
Due to the amount of changes, we're taking Update 1.18 for a new motto: Fernbus Coach Simulator Revisualized.
- Driving physics of all coaches have been updated
- Acceleration and deceleration bug when driving on slopes has been fixed
- ComfortClasses should accelerate faster
- All landscape textures have been overhauled
- The entire vegetation has been overhauled
- The skylight has been updated
- Post-processing has been updated
- Further minor bug fixes
- World Map icon and city name zoom states updated
- World Map city names can now be localized in individual languages
- Mini Map added for player when out of vehicle
- World Map and Mini Map show vehicle position when out of vehicle
- Performance has been improved and streaming has been optimized