Delivery Simulator is a vehicle simulation game where you are tasked to perform logistics from beginning to end. You will initially take a mission with your vehicle(semi trucks, rigid trucks, pickups, vans), then load your vehicle using a forklift, crane, telescopic handler, loader and other load vehicles available in logistics area.
- Load your vehicle by using loading vehicles from logistical areas.(Forklift, etc.)
- Deliver vehicles (cars, forklifts, wheel loaders, ATV's) by loading them on the trailer
- Day/night cycle. You will have to drive cautious in realistic weather conditions including Fog, Rain and Snow.
- Driver Level system with multiple levels that unlock advanced missions
- GPS system: Follow GPS on the minimap or vehicle interior to reach the destination.
- Fuel system: Vehicles have realistic fuel consumption calculation. You will have to refuel your vehicles in gas stations.
- Purchase vehicles from minivans to heavy trucks and grow your logistics fleet
- Build your own logistics company, hire drivers and assign vehicles
- Traffic with realistic physics.
- Interactable vehicle interior dashboards for all vehicles
- Off-Road paths: Challenging narrow dirt roads
- In some levels use a ferryboat to save time and fuel.
- Multiplayer mode with cooperative missions
- Virtual Reality - VR support. Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR will be supported with a gamepad.
- Map: 24 square kilometer map where you can reach anywhere without hidden walls.
- Traffic Rules (optional): Speed limit(radar or police control), signal lights(blinker) on intersections, Red light control. Traffic rules can be disabled in settings
- Trucks (Semi/Rigid)
Android/iOS/Windows Phone: January 2018
PC/MAC (Steam): To be announced (Late 2018)