Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ v1.0 for Spin Tires 2014

+5 1
3 799
25 June 2014
Credits: - kalandras75

Description about Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ v1.0 for Spin Tires 2014:

Description: Mod ,,Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ v1.0" for Spin Tires 2014. - The redesigned WJ 1999 Grand Cherokee shared just 127 parts with its predecessor (mostly fasteners). The spare tire was relocated from the side of the cargo compartment to under the floor. The two heavy pushrod V8 engines were replaced by Chrysler's then-new PowerTech. New V8 engine produced less torque than the old pushrods, but was lighter, offered better fuel economy, and provided similar on road performance figures (the 23-gallon fuel tank was replaced with one of a 20.5-gallon capacity). The Inline 6 engine was also updated in 1999. A redesign of the intake manifold added 10 horsepower (7.5 kW). While other Jeep vehicles used the Mopar 5 x 4.5 bolt circle, this was the first Jeep following the 1987 Chrysler buyout to receive a wider bolt pattern: – 5 x 5.

Words from the author: This file is an adaptation of my grand cherokee file of the demo build.
Here I did it more offroad version.
It's a work in progress version only made to help other people to adapt previous mods.
I need to adjust speed and many other parameters.
It its possible to do, but you must take care of scale of the car parts, and rebuild the script.
I will add wheels, props, trailers and more addons once I finish the car.
Enjoy, and sorry for the bugs!

Authors: kalandras75

Installation: Copy the files to the root folder with the replacement of (E: \ spin \ Media

Installation Steam: Copy the files to the root folder with the replacement of C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ SteamApps \ common \ Spintires \ Media

шаблоны для dle 11.2

ETS 2 ATS FS 17 GTA 5 SpinTires TS 2017

Share / Download Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ v1.0 for Spin Tires 2014:

Comment
  • bowtiesmilelaughingblushsmileyrelaxedsmirk
    heart_eyeskissing_heartkissing_closed_eyesflushedrelievedsatisfiedgrin
    winkstuck_out_tongue_winking_eyestuck_out_tongue_closed_eyesgrinningkissingstuck_out_tonguesleeping
    worriedfrowninganguishedopen_mouthgrimacingconfusedhushed
    expressionlessunamusedsweat_smilesweatdisappointed_relievedwearypensive
    disappointedconfoundedfearfulcold_sweatperseverecrysob
    joyastonishedscreamtired_faceangryragetriumph
    sleepyyummasksunglassesdizzy_faceimpsmiling_imp
    neutral_faceno_mouthinnocent
Enter the code from the image:*
reload, if the code cannot be seen