Land Of Italy v1.0 (MR) for Farming Simulator 2013

Description about Land Of Italy v1.0 (MR) for Farming Simulator 2013:

Description: Mod "Land Of Italy v1.0 (MR)" for Farming / Landwirtschafts Simulator 2013 - With this work I wanted to represent abstract amniera in buildings and environments of Italy, to achieve this risulatoto been seven months of hard work with my Marcols aide who oversaw the technical part of the map, as a trigger for loading / unloading, scripts, animations, auto and truck routes and all the necessary to make complete our work, while the design of the setting was created by myself (SukazFarmer).
I think it is for all those who try this map a good opportunity to take a ride in the Italian hills!
Required for the operation of the mod More Realistic Game Engine.
- All-terrain
- Manure mod
- Water mod
- A village
- Animals: cattle, pigs

Authors: SukazFarmer, Marco LS, Ago Systemtech, Appa, Loosa, Gya, Vertex Dezign, Fruktor, TMT, Marhu, Upsidedown, Freelance Modding Crew, xXApacheXx, Freak2009, Petorious, Bullgore, Coufy, Luxfarm, Modhoster Team

Installation: Copy the downloaded file in the folder My Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2013 \ mods \

Screens / Videos

Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer

This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.

Share / Download Land Of Italy v1.0 (MR) for Farming Simulator 2013:

Leave a comment
Type the two words shown in the image:*