Pistol Glock 17 v1.0 for Fallout 4
- Game: Other Mods / Fallout 4
- Authors: Microwave Burrito 77
- Tested version: Fallout 4
- Go Back
Pistol Glock 17 v1.0 for Fallout 4 game.
I know not very much English, Very sorry. I play Fallout 4 English for learn more, thank much Bethesda!
This Addon file puts Glock 17 into the game of Fallout 4.
Rounds per Mag: 19
Round Type: .38 (because no existence of 9mm Round)
Location: Use Console, "help Glock 4 WEAP" and type form ID "player.additem XXXXXXXX 1" when X is form ID of Pistol
There is mods of Glock, Extended Ammo, Barrels, Silencer, Receivers. It has a high damage comparatively to 10mm and different sound.
Enjoy, Friends. Listen closely for more guns I make.
Permissions: Do not take my Addon. Steal my Addon is very bad, you will be in much trouble if you take my Addon and I not be happy. We all want happy, do not steal. If you wish to have permission of Mine to Modify Addon, please be nice to ask before, otherwise that is Stealing of Addon.
- Using mods installer or manually copy the files from the archive into the Data folder with the game;
- In fallout4.ini file (documents / mygames / fallout4 /): change [Archive] sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS, at: [Archive] sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS, TEXTURES, MUSIC, SOUND, INTERFACE, MESHES, PROGRAMS, MATERIALS, LODSETTINGS, VIS, MISC, SCRIPTS, SHADERSFX