Diamond City Expansion v1.0.1 for Fallout 4 game.
When you first heard that Diamond City is more than a hundred years old, did the size of the settlement leave you a bit disappointed? This mod aims to expand Diamond City to a size that more resembles the developers' original vision seen in concept art.
Diamond City Expansion allows you to explore more of the Fenway Park stadium. It adds numerous interesting interiors, not only in the city but also corridors and rooms inside the stadium. Focus has been on quality, not quantity, which means that the aim was to make the locations as lore-friendly, authentic, meaningful and unique as possible rather than adding loads of bleak environments. Version 1.0 features the West district, and the mod will be built upon to feature more areas. Especially inside the stadium.
Hope you'll enjoy it, and if you find a bug please let me know!
1.0 - First release
1.0.1 - Cleanup and compatibility update
- 1.1 Fenway Shelters and resident home in East District
- 1.2 Completion and access to West district
- 1.3 Completion and access to South district
- 1.4 Abandoned hallways of Fenway Park
- Event Management - Paper push your way through Fenway Park administration offices
- Convention Intervention - Join the press event for the Nuka Cola Cherry launch
- The Party Is Dead - Have a pint with fellow baseball fans!
- Terror From The Deep - Unwelcome guests lurk in the shadows
- The Moletown Settlement - In the aftermath of the war, some chose to flee underground never to resurface
Share / Download Diamond City Expansion v1.0.1 for Fallout 4:
Download Diamond City Expansion v1.0.1 for Fallout 4 #2
Download Diamond City Expansion v1.0.1 for Fallout 4 #3