The Forsaken Institute Assassin v1.3 for Fallout 4
- Game: Other Mods / Fallout 4
- Authors: Crimsomrider
- Tested version: Fallout 4
Tags: The Forsaken Institute Assassin v1 for Fallout
The Forsaken Institute Assassin v1.3 for Fallout 4 game.
This outfit pack was inspired by my little lore-friendly roleplaying story which is connected to the main events of the game, but it's not just an outfit pack. It also puts subtle cameos into the game of the character known as the "Forsaken Assassin":
- The Sole Survivor crossed paths with her for the very first time during the kidnapping of Shaun.
- 60 years later, she occasionally steps out of the shadows to protect the Sole Survivor by assassinating enemies (Mysterious Stranger Perk)
There are three outfits that represent different time periods of our heroine's time in the Institute.
[WHITE INSTITUTE ASSASSIN]
This uniform represents the time when she was rescued by the Institute from certain death. Due to severe wounds and loss of her right hand and entire left arm, the Institute designed this suit to keep her alive, along with cybernetic implants which maintain her synthetically reconstructed right hand and left arm.
[BLACK INSTITUTE ASSASSIN]
This uniform represents the time at which she became an Institute operative. Under Kellogg's training and as his protege, her black theme and efficiency inspired the Courser outfits in the near future. The Sole Survivor encountered her for the very first time, during the kidnapping of Shaun.
The torn, rugged and rusty outfit, known as the Forsaken Assassin, is set in the present day. Several years have passed since she got betrayed by Kellogg and left for dead with nothing but her mask and cybernetic implants. Believing the Institute was behind the betrayal as well, the heroine had to scavenge whatever rags and tech she could find, in order to stay incognito in cities monitored by the Institute.
How to get:
Make outfits you can on benches AWKCR.
Each mask is 500 rad resistance, as the Institute has a high-tech.
(Download Hold --->) Costume Assassin Outcast Institute for vanilla bodies
★ Fallout 4: AWKCR
★ Armorsmith Extended
★ Repleyser tel: CBBE
★ DLC: Nuka-World
- Using mods installer or manually copy the files from the archive into the Data folder with the game;
- In fallout4.ini file (documents / mygames / fallout4 /): change [Archive] sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS, at: [Archive] sResourceDataDirsFinal = STRINGS, TEXTURES, MUSIC, SOUND, INTERFACE, MESHES, PROGRAMS, MATERIALS, LODSETTINGS, VIS, MISC, SCRIPTS, SHADERSFX