Fallout 4 just released and the first mod is already here! This modification changes the lighting effects in the game, adding to the wasteland more vivid juicy colors, making it more vibrant and beautiful than ever. The changes affected the color palette of wasteland, now all colors will be vibrant, and, thanks to SweetFX effects, shadows will become more clear and realistic. This is especially noticeable at dusk and reflection in water.
- Adds SMAA and FXAA effects.
- Increases the brightness of colors in the game.
- Optimizes post-effects and shadow processes.
• Place all the files in your root Fallout 4 game directory.
This should be located at:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Fallout 4"
• Run the game normally through the launcher and it should load with your new SweetFX Preset.
Note: This preset is not guaranteed to work on 32-bit systems.
• You can view before/after images at this link: http://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/4648/