Visible Weapons Extended - FX0x01 Edition v1.02 for Fallout 4 game.
11 variants of the AS VAL
10 variants of the VSS
7 variants of OTs-33
7 variants of AK74M + all camos
14 variants of RU556 + all camos
(or you can use it by itself as apparels... why tho?)
The apparel models can be crafted at the Chem Station under "Visible Weapons Extended".
The camos can be changed at the Armor Workbench.
For the camos to work after holstering a weapon, it requires the Visible Weapons (weapon mods fix) from Holsters and sheats by Altered Beast's mod. Otherwise the camos will reset to their default state. If you don't already have this fix, you have to clean install Visible Weapons:
1. Unlink all your weapons used by VW.
2. Save your game in a new slot, quit game
3. Uninstall Visible Weapons - 3rd Person Holster by registrator2000
4. Load the latest save ("Ok" the warning), make a clean save to a new slot
5. Install Visible Weapons - 3rd Person Holster 1.3
6. Install and Overwrite with the FIX from Altered Beast's mod
7. Load the last save and re-link your weapons. Camos should be permanent now.
This mod requires ALL the mods made by FX0x01. No exceptions. If you don't have all of his mods installed, the game will crash when you enter the Chem Station menu. If you don't want to use one of his mods, you need to deselect the .esp from your load order. The materials and textures are still required. You've been warned. Alternatively, you can use CK or FO4Edit to remove the holsters you don't need.
Both male and female models are available. The screenshots do not show all the possiblities.
Keep in mind that some attachments are not included, and not all attachment/combos are available. I made more variants than I would personally need, but I can't cater to everyone's custom modded weapon. If you don't like the RU556 ACOG version because it has an Angled grip instead of Vertical - Tough luck. You can always use friffy's guide to make your own holsters. I won't do it for you. Sorry.
Due to the nature of the static models, some clipping is to be expected. I tried to keep a generous space between the body and the models but I can't promse it'll work with everyone's character. I won't adjust models for you, because you can do it yourself in Outfit Studio (once again, refer to friffy's guide on this).
- Expand with new mods by FX0x01
- Add more modded guns from different authors
- Different holster positions (maybe, if I get bored - pistols on hip are likely to happen)
- Squash bugs!
Enjoy, hope you like the mod.