Description about Vehicles Jetpack Mod v1.3 for GTA 5:
Vehicles Jetpack Mod v1.3 for GTA 5 game.
This mod allows you use a "Jetpack" similar to the one in GTA:SA, only, for vehicles. Get ready to redefine your gameplay!
These 2 mods will provide better synergy:
- TurboSystemV (Ultra Nitro) = If you're planning to cruise to long distances.
- Flight Speedometer V = If you'd like to know your vertical speed for smoothest landing.
GTA V Online is not supported:
- Find your GTA V installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto V). It should have files like GTAV.exe and x64
- Requires Alexander Blade Script hook v (http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/)
- Extract "VehicleJetpackV-1.0.asi" into the game main directory;
VehicleJetpackV.ini is optional, if you wish to change any values.
- Launch the game.
- Press '+' to enable the jet which will be indicated by a small message in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Press the spacebar to go up!
'+' key to enable the jet.
- Use W, A, S, and D to move.
- Press and hold the 'SPACEBAR' to ascend (up) .
- Press and hold the 'SHIFT' key to descend (down).
- 'DPAD right' to enable the jet.
- Use Left thumb stick to steer, right trigger to accelerate and left trigger to decelerate.
- Press and hold the 'Right Shoulder' button ascend (up).
- press and hold the 'A' button to descend (down).
Can be changed in the ini file
On a very rare occasions the car will reverse its direction when taking off.
If you know how to recreate the bug, please describe it in the comments.
Q: how do I uninstall this?
A: Delete both of these files from your GTA V installation folder.
Q: Where do I get the latest version?
A: Visit https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/
- Alexander Blade for script hook v and SDK.
- GTA forums.
- Whitehot1 for initial concept.
- Pinback for over-the-air gamepad QA.
- Johnny Manson for providing script hook v template. (And a YouTube video)
Patchnotes & logs:
V1.3 (March 02, 2017)
- Vspeed normalization is now quicker and the vehicle will stay in the same postion once leveled.
- "JET ACTIVE" message will now be displayed through notifcation above the minimap.
- Updated to the latest ScriptHookV library.
- Minor bug fixes and optimization.
V1.2.3 (July 20, 2015)
- Vehicle will now fall down very slow (-1 km/h). (can be restored to normal fall in the ini file)
- Default speed limit has been increased to 200 km/h.
- Default vertical speed limit has been increased to 70 km/h.
- Improved Vspeed normalization.
V1.2.2 (June 24, 2015)
- Gamepad default yaw has been readjusted even further. To fallback to 1.2.1 version, change the value in the ini file to 27200.
- Speed limit now can be changed in the ini file.
- Vertical speed limit now can also be changed in the ini file.
- The game will now remember the state of the jet in last game session. (enabled/disabled)
V1.2.1 (June 19, 2015)
- Gamepad default yaw has been readjusted. To fallback to 1.2 version, change the value in the ini file to 24000.
- Increased ascending speed while falling at a great speed.
- Smoother top speed for ascending / descending.
- Added a one time message that explains the controls. (Because some of you don't know you can descend with shift / A)
- Story Mode now works correctly
V1.2 (June 16, 2015)
- Added drift when the car isn't balanced.
- Added Mind_Control option in the ini file. You can control your car while walking. Now you can have your own Hover board!!
- Reverse speed reduced by 50%.
- Gamepad can now correctly activate the jet with DPAD-right button.
- Fixed the animation of the jets when driving at full speed forward / spinning.
- Code optimization
- Improved car roll over but it is far from perfect.
- Yaw sensitivity correctly affects gamepad.
V1.1a (June 15, 2015)
- HOTFIX: Gamepad wasn't able to move while standing still mid-air
V1.1 (June 15, 2015)
- Reworked gamepad.
-V1.0.1 is included to roll back to.
V1.0.1 (June 15, 2015)
- Massive reface to the INI file.
- Added 2 new option to the ini file:
1. SPACEBAR_ONLY - If TRUE: Free falling or leaving the ground will NOT start the jets only pressing the spacebar does.
2. reverse_switch - If TURE: Switches the direction 'A' and 'D' while the vehicles is in reverse.
- Repositioned jets on the Tank vehicle. (Image above)
- The front jets now facing the right direction while turning.
V1.0a (June 13, 2015)
- Added an option to set yaw sensitivity in the ini file.
- Lower threshold gamepad steer
Tested on game version v1.0.944