Spider Man Mod v1.2b1 (Beta Version) for GTA 5 game.
NEW POWERS 1.1
Press "N" to change your super ability (configurable in .ini file). Once you have an ability that's not the "Normal" ability, move your cross-hair over a ped, and once you see the red marker above their head, press "F" to initiate a super move on them. Works well with Hulk, Green Goblin (off glider) and other villains. You can be strategic with your abilities by using them while spider sense is active. Have fun! And be sure to leave feedback on how I can improve. BTW if you web grapple green goblin's glider, he will fall off, and you can configure his off-the-glider health in the Spiderman.ini file.
- Press LMB on the map (not objects) to grapple yourself towards that point.
- Hold LMB on a ped, object, or vehicle then release to grapple the enemy towards you. Remember that you face the direction you want to throw them.
- Hold LMB then right click on any part of the map or entity to hang/attach that entity with a web.
- While in the air and near buildings hold down SPACE to start web swinging.
- To wall climb press E when in front of the surface of a building.
- Hold SPACE when your web is attached to a vehicle, object, or ped to do a rodeo attack and swing your enemies around.
- Press CAPS to enable or disable spidey sense.
- Press N to change your super attack.
- Press O to disable web shooters.
- Press Numpad9 to disable the mod.
- Press Space/Jump to re-balance yourself while falling in ragdoll.
- Fixed spider-sense not working.
- 2 new super abilities. You can change abilities using the "N" key.
- Fixed some issues with crashing.
- Fixed a lot of really strange bugs, with jittering animations during wall climb, webs getting stuck on players hand, etc.
- Added full support for Julio's menu (so that keycodes will not respond if his menu is being opened or closed).
- Added support for Julio Green Goblin script (still a bit buggy check ini for some new values)
- Added new configurable keys and other values to .ini file.
- General bug fixes related to animations, and physics.
- Smoothed out some of the animations.
- Web swinging is now just a little bit slower and longer.
- If you hit a wall while web swinging you will ragdoll.
- You can press space/jump while ragdolling in the air to re-balance yourself.
- Fixed small bug making the player fall when grappling to close to the ground.
- Fixed weird ragdoll bug where the player would ragdoll after falling off a building, also removed debug info showing on screen (sorry about that).
- Added ability to put peds into an arrested state (still a wip).
- Fixed animation jittering with player.
- Added ability to attach object / peds / vehicles together with webs.
- Added more configurable options to ini (such as web swing and grapple cooldowns).
- Added some optimizations and crash stability.
- You can't grapple if the you're on the ground and the direction to the grapple point is lower than the players position.
- Fixed teleporting speed bug with RPH.
- Added configurable values for jump and grapple speeds.
- Fixed some issues with slow-mo and grapple force.
- Added more configurable options for web swinging.
- Made default values for swing speed and radius reduced for a longer swing.
- Fixed ragdoll and god-mode being enabled after mod get's disabled.
- Added option to ini that allows you to set the mod disabled by default.
- Added wall run.
- Fixed invincibility glitch.
- Added a force applied to the player after swinging so you don't just fall.
- Fixed velocity bug flinging character into air after web-swinging.
- Spider-Man Civil War/Homecoming Suit by TheMadBreaker
- Improved Spider-Man (Homecoming & Civil War) by Spud
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1