Bullet Impact v1.2 for GTA 5 game.
Place BulletImpact.dll into your "scripts" folder. You will need the latest Script Hook V and .NET Script Hook.
Player reacts to bullets with native Euphoria like NPCs and will limp/hold stomach when injured and sometimes shoot on the ground when getting up.
This makes the game more challenging and recommending the user to use more cover.
- Initial Release.
- Only applies when you are out of armor.
- Random bullet impulse forces applied to make it random.
- Velocity check for ragdoll changed a bit.
- Rewritten code and fixed for latest versions of the game.
- Used native Euphoria and added injuries such as holding stomach/limping/shooting from the ground whilst getting up.
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1