PoliceMenu v1.5 for GTA 5
- Game: GTA V / GTA V other mods
- Authors: Abel Software
- Tested version: v1.0.877.1
PoliceMenu v1.5 for GTA 5 game.
Much like my mod from GTA IV this mod serves the purpose of quick police options. You can easily change your police model, spawn your car, and issue yourself police weapons
without searching through the trainer.
GTA IV Mod - Click here
F7 - Opens PoliceMenu V
Simply drag the scripts folder into your GTA V directory OR drag the files from inside the scripts folder into your scripts folder if you already have one!
You must have ScripthookV and .NetFramework 4.5.2
-Added Chemical Security Officer
-Added Clean Player Clothes
-Now spawn inside vehicle
-Vehicle spawns with slight engine upgrades
Add-On Vehicle Spawning
-Haven't figured out a way to yet, but still working!
-Removed "Add Blip"
-Removed "Blip Type"
-Added Open Trunk
-Fixed "Silent Siren" Option
-Refill Pistol Ammo
-Refill Taser Ammo
-Refill Shotgun Ammo
-Refill Carbine Rifle Ammo
-Hands up action updated (Now 10 seconds)
-Los Santos Downtown Station Teleport
-NOOSE Headquarters Teleport
Important Things To Remember About Comments
Modding takes a lot of time and hard work. It doesn't matter if you're on my file or someone else, please be considerate of their hard work and their dedicated time as they probably worked very hard towards making their mod.
I have attached a video of how this menu could be useful during a patrol!
- Go Back
- Extract it with Winrar or Winzip;
- Copy files with extension .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder;
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
Installation: Copy the files from the archive into the folder My Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ mod \
Installation: Copy the downloaded file in the folder My Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2017 \ mods \
Installation: 1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, go on this way - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "fugitive.yft", "fugitive.ytd" and "fugitive_hi.yft" in the same modification file from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.