GTA V for Super Low PC's v6.4 for GTA 5
- Game: GTA V / GTA V other mods
- Authors: cody196
- Tested version: v1.0.678.1
- Go Back
-Changed Resolution to 512x384
-Re-edited Gameconfig to disable some effects. Procobj, decals, etc
-Removed fog density in foggy weather with FarClip 50
-Removed WaterReflection and Sky HDR
////Owner and Producer of this awesome mod is Cody196 and he put alot of effort
into helping those with low end pc's that run GTA 5 poorly, and want to get the
most they can get. Feel free to check out my YouTube, and links I've provided.
I will continue this mod as long as i can and will read everyones comments
and suggestions. Thank you all so much for the support.\\\\
This mod is intended to help improve the
framerate for those with low end pc's that
have the following specs...
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0ghz or more
RAM: 2GB Minimum
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 2000, 2500, 3000,
4000, 4400, 4600, 5000, AMD Radeon HD
3000, 4000, and 6000 series aswell as
Intel GMA x4500 or 4600MHD
This mod includes the following features
-Disabled Bloom [Barely Noticeable]
-LOD Fade Distance lowered, making certain
objects like ground detail transparent or
-Water Color and transparency changed
-Far Clip Distance decreased dramatically
-Some Props model like vegetation removed or turned into LOD textures.
1. Download OpenIV 2.6 @ http://openiv.com/
2. Run OpenIV and go to GTA 5 Directory
3. Open Update folder then select update.rpf
4. Install ASI Plugin that pops up in app
5. Open common folder then data folder
6. Drag visualsettings.dat and all the files and folders into that folder,
replace old ones with the new ones.
7. Open up x64 folder in update folder where update.rpf is located and drag all contents of
that folder into yours. Please note that this part of the mod is for disabling props and is
in the process of Work In Progress, you may expect the game to auto update, this is because
the launcher recognizes a modified game archive and it will assume the game is not updated
or is corrupted so it updates to rewrite the original update game files and in which could
screw up your game...
8. Open up Documents then browse to Rockstar
Games\GTA V and then replace or place settings.xml
9. Close OpenIV and all Done!