XIIV (Graphics Enhancement)
- Now two archival version of my settings.(1.2 "Improved" and 1.3a)
(I advise you to put a new update VisualV)
You can use SMAA or FXAA.
• To enable FXAA set #define USE_FXAA to 1 and #define USE_SMAA to 0 • (Image might get a bit too blurry with FXAA enabled)
• You can fix this with a #define sharp_strength value of ~ 1.1
• Disable the ingame FXAA
ENB and ReShade Install:
• Download the most recent version of Reshade from here:(Reshade Framework)
If Win 10, then renamed to ReShade 64.dll dxgi.dll.
A enblocal.ini write:
• Extract the files somewhere safe, then copy them into your main GTAV directory.
• Download the latest ENB from here:
• Extract somewhere safe, then copy all of the files INSIDE the Wrapper Version folder, into your main GTAV directory.
• Download my files from here and extract somewhere safe.
• Copy the Reshade file from my download, into your GTAV directory, overwriting everything when asked.
• Copy the 2 enb files from my download, into your main GTAV directory and overwrite everything when asked.
- VisualV: _CP_, robi29
- ENBSeries: Boris Vorontsov
- ReShade: Crosire
- SweetFX: Ceejay
- GemFX: LuciferHawk
- McFX: Marty McFly
Share / Download XIIV (Graphics Enhancement) v1.0 for GTA 5:
Download XIIV (Graphics Enhancement) v1.0 for GTA 5 #2
Download XIIV (Graphics Enhancement) v1.0 for GTA 5 #3