This mod adds a trucking mini-game as seen in previous GTA games. Experience different missions,
delivering cargo from people like Simeon to the U.S. Government. Some contracts require you to be
careful, while others need you to hurry up. This is a nice way to earn some extra cash!
To start, you have to go to your office, located on a road west of Sandy Shores. Get to the door
and a menu will pop up, prompting you to choose a contract. You can navigate the menu with Numpad 8,
Numpad 2 and to select, Numpad 5. Once you have decided and selected a contract, get in the truck and start
For now there are 6 different missions. More will be added as the development continues. Suggestions are welcome!
- Make sure you have both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package (x64) installed.
- Download and install Script Hook V (including the ASI loader). You may download it from http://gtaforums.com/topic/788343-vrel-script-hook-v/
- Download Script Hook V .NET and copy the ASI into your game folder. You may download it from http://gtaforums.com/topic/789907-vrel-community-script-hook-v-net/
- Extract the provided TruckingMissions.dll to /Grand Theft Auto V/scripts/
If that folder does not exists, make one.
- Please leave a comment on the page if you encounter any.
--New revamped menu.
--The office now works as a property and must be purchased.
--Multiple trucks available.
--Missions must be unlocked.
--You can change your keys in TruckingMissions.ini; The format is AttributeName=Key
--No more subtitles spamming.
--Fixed crash on mission quit.
--Improved the helptip.