Community Script Hook V .NET v2.10.7 for GTA 5
- Game: GTA V / GTA V other mods
- Authors: crosire
- Tested version: v1.0.1365.1
Game.RadioStationnot working properly when the value is
RadioStationenum. When the
Game.RadioStationgetter can't find the proper enum, this will be returned.
- Updated enums with vehicle hashes and radio stations
GameVersionenum to contain newer versions
- Install both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or higher, so skip this on Windows 10) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64).
- Download and install the latest Script Hook V.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET and copy both the ScriptHookVDotNet.asi and ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll files into your game directory.
Tags: Community Script Hook NET v2 10 for GTA
Description about Community Script Hook V .NET v2.10.7 for GTA 5:
Community Script Hook V .NET v2.10.7 for GTA 5 game.
Community Script Hook V .NET is an ASI plugin, which allows running scripts written in any .NET language ingame. It's full source code is hosted on Github (Changelog). Development is community-driven and open to everybody, so contributions are warmly welcomed.
Press the "Insert" key to reload scripts. This key can be changed in the accompanying INI file.
Developers can use the NuGet package available at nuget.org.
Changes in v2.10.7:
Tested on game version v.1180.1