Description about Complex Control v2.6 for GTA 5:
Complex Control v2.6 for GTA 5 game.
This project is purely Single Player and coded in C#.
There are no plans for Multiplayer, and never will be.
This is Royale-Lite. Spawn in a random location on the map and try to win by standing in the last zone for 4 Seconds. You play as Avatars, special units equipped with a Teleportation ability as well as 3 unique abilities, Avatars are never the same and you will always have different kits. There's always something new to experience every run. If you're successful you can keep the avatar and use it on your next match.
OFFICIAL SUBREDDIT | OFFICIAL TRAILER
NERD'S | 01 | 02 | 03
The mod has a custom user interface, stats page and more. Since this is a script, it replaces no files. Every files are read externally through vnet. Making it very easy to uninstall safely.
CRACKED VERSION WARNING
This mod uses many of the Multiplayer Content. So you need all the Multiplayer Updates. I don't know where you can get them, but you need them. The mod will stop at a specific # when preloading assets if you don't, you will be unable to play the mod. On the Steam version there's nothing to worry about because they are included automatically.
WARNING TO MENYOO USERS - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH COMPLEX CONTROL
I didn't know until I tried the trainer myself, and the results were not good. After installing the trainer and not using it, I noticed it saves your character after death and other things, this breaks the way I scripted Complex Control, as a result they are NOT COMPATIBLE.
I strongly recommend moving Menyoo.asi somewhere else when playing. You do not have to delete Menyoo's folder, just ZIP Menyoo.asi and delete the file for instance.
REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THESE 4 STEPS
- GTAV with all MP updates (Steam Updates Automatically)
- Script Hook V
- Script Hook .NET
- Fix for MP Vehicles Despawning in SP
YOU CAN NOW REBIND KEYBOARD KEYS SINCE v2.0
Follow instructions from the "CUSTOMKEYS-ComplexControl.txt" text file.
DEFAULT CONTROLS - KEYBOARD / GAMEPAD
- [1-2-3] / [DPAD] Specials (Each characters have 3 unique specials)
- [E] / [DPAD DOWN] Blink Teleport
- [Q] / [LB] Switch to Primary / Auxiliary weapon
- [F] / [R-UP] Instant in/out of vehicle
- [TAB] / [R-UP] Exit special vehicle / special info in Avatars menu
- [WASD] Navigate mod menus
- [SPACE] Accept selection in mod menus
- [ENTER] Start Action / Convert Avatar to Royal (Victory Screen)
- Royal-Lite Gameplay - Control and survive a deadly zone populated with dropping and driving AIs
- Specials - Using 50 unique and balanced abilities with cooldowns
- Blink Teleport - Teleport in or out of your vehicle instantly, or reach high ground areas
- Fast Paced Gameplay - Faster move speed, Rolling AI, Custom weapon switch and fast vehicle in/out
- Streak - Kill enemies fast to earn more points in your runs
- Unique Characters - 70 unique characters with their own color sets matching their Weapons / Vehicles
- Rogue-lite Characters - Choose from pre-made character sets with random Abilities / Weapons / Vehicles / Names
- Royal Avatar - Progress on your own character until they die or trade them for cheaper and with score return
- Ranking - 4 ranks to dynamically change gameplay the better or worst you succeed
- Leveling - Leveling brackets reflected by total career score gained
- Stats - Statistics page to help you keep a track on progress or performance
- Color Map Spawn - No spawn is fixated, areas of the map are marked for spawn
- Quality Control - Over 1500 hours of solo Development / Redesign / Testing, many Bug / Crash Fixes done
- Tweaks - Some weapons were buffed for better experience, shotguns are lethal and realistic (realtime script not permanent)
INSTALLATION DIRECTORY - OVERWRITE ALL FILES IF THEY ALREADY EXIST!! IMPORTANT
WITH EVERYTHING ABOVE INSTALLED PROPERLY, EXTRACT BOTH "THEAETIK" AND "scripts" FOLDERS TO THE ROOT GTAV FOLDER AS SUCH:
"...\Grand Theft Auto V\THEAETIK\"
"...\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts\"
(Optional) Create a text file at this location and on the first line write your desired name.
"...\Grand Theft Auto V\THEAETIK\ComplexControl\Username.txt"
If you already launched the game once, it's possible Windows allowed the file to be created there already, otherwise you have to manually create it there.
PRESS F10 IN-GAME TO PLAY
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT:
1) IF you have Menyoo - You've put Menyoo.asi away temporarily
2) You've at least completed the first Lester's mission
3) You're not in a mission when you launch the mod!
4) You're not running too many scripts in you "scripts" folder already
COMPLEX CONTROL IS COMPLEX
Please check the Database-ingame for all the info about the meta-game. Most if not all of the basic meta is explained there.
EXIT MOD WITHOUT CLOSING THE GAME
Reload your latest GTAV save. It should work.
KNOWN ISSUES - MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOADED THE DEPENDENCIES FIRST
- No messages appear on screen after F10 (Try rebinding the mod launch key to another key)
- It says # Assets Loaded and stops there (Cracked version? You need ALL the MP content updates.)
- Mod version appears, then nothing happens (Check Rockstar Version mentioned above)
- Cars keep disappearing (you're missing requirement #4)
- Cars keep disappearing after reloading your GTAV save (requirement #4 issue, can't fix it myself)
- Blink can get you stuck in specific walls
- UI flickers below 25 FPS
- WTF why does it rename me to NAUGHTY BOY? (You use godmode, don't worry you still get points.)
LATEST UPDATE CHANGELOG
You can view a full history in "CHANGELOG-ComplexControl.txt"
- Fixed HAILSTORM bug where the player couldn't fire after activating from cover
- VORTEX and GUST now only pulls / push Enemies, not companions and civilians
- Heavy Sniper should always one-shot Enemies now
- KNINE kills now gives you + x2 Streak
- BEASTMASTER kills now gives you + x3 Streak
- UNION can only spawn up to 4 invincible companions at one time
Thanks for downloading!
Tested in game version v.1180.1