Drift on Demand Mod v2.0 for GTA 5
- Game: GTA V / GTA V other mods
- Authors: Eddlm
- Tested version: v1180.1
- Fixed a crash when the player stepped out of the vehicle.
- Added key changes on the .ini file so players can change what key toggles this script functionality.
- Added control over the grip. Use Shift and Control to make the car slide more or less.
Tags: Drift on Demand Mod v2 for GTA
Drift on Demand Mod v2.0 for GTA 5 game.
Smoke effects from GTAE-VisualFX.
Back from the dead!
Enter a "drift mode" on demand, for any car.
New in 2.0:
Use the mouse wheel to finetune the sliding multiplier.
While you're in Drift Mode, your vehicle's grip will be greatly reduced to help you slide, allowing for easy drifting.
How to toggle it
Enter drift in the cheat console whenever you want.
Use the mouse wheel to make the car slide more or less.
Keys for the cheat console are usually º, ~ or ´.
.NET Framework 4.5.2
Visual C++ 2015
Devs: how does it work?
This script abuses SET_VEHICLE_REDUCE_GRIP by turning it on and off every 10 ticks, reducing the vehicle's grip for 10 ticks, then letting it have its normal grip for another 10 ticks, and repeat.
Can I has sourcecode?
- Script reworked.
- Use the mouse wheel to finetune the sliding multiplier.
inb4 already been done
You can even play Drift Hud with my drift handling if you like that mod's score system but don't like its way of drifting, by setting its DriftPhysics setting to false.
So shut up and enjoy variety.
Tested in game version v1180.1