Spider-Man Mod V v2.0.1 for GTA 5 game.
- LATEST GTA V VERSION & prior modding knowledge ???? ( I cannot and will not help you if your game version is below 1180.1)
- Download NAudio.dll and place it in your scripts folder.
- Install both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1 (or higher, so skip this on Windows 10) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64).
- Download/Install ScriptHookV
- Download/Install ScriptHookVDotNet
- Use the .oiv to install the mod (using OpenIV), or open it with an archive viewer (like winrar) and manually install the files
PLANNED FEATURES V2
- Web shooter
- More suit modes and special ability modes.
- More ambient actions (upside down web hanging etc.)
- [F10] = Open Menu
- [R] (Reload) = Web Zip
- [Left Mouse Button] (Attack) = Web Swing / Attack
- [C] (Look Behind) = Roll
- [Tab] (Weapon Wheel) = Ability Wheel
- [E] (Context) = Wall Crawl
- [F] (Vehicle Enter) = Pickup Vehicles + [Left Mouse Button] to throw, or [F] again to put them down.
- [X] (Parachute Smoke) = Attach Web To an Entity.
- [Caps Lock] (Special Ability) = Slow Motion (Spider Sense).
- [G] (Grenade) = Throw Grenade/Projectile
- [R] (Reload) Hold = Swing on flying vehicles.
Web Attachment Controls
- (Controls While Web is Attached to Entity)
- [Left Mouse Button] (Attack) = Web Pull
- [Space] (Jump) = Web Rodeo
- [X] (Parachute Smoke) = Start Web Attachment / Attach Entity to Map & Objects
For controller users, you may want to change your parachute smoke button to a different one than A.
- Tap Attack/LMB on the map (not objects) to grapple yourself towards that point.
- Hold Attack/LMB on a ped, object, or vehicle then release to grapple the enemy towards you. Remember that you face the direction you want to throw them.
- Hold Attack/LMB on a ped, object, or vehicle then right click on any part of the map (that's near the ped, object, or vehicle your web is attached to) to hang that object from a web.
- While in the air and near buildings hold down Jump/Space to start web swinging.
- To wall climb press ContextButton/E when in front of the surface of a building.
- Hold Jump/Space when your web is attached to a vehicle, object, or ped to do a rodeo attack and swing your enemies around.
- Press SpecialAbility/CapsLock to start and disable spidey sense.
- Press ContextMenu/M to change your super attack.
- Press Numpad9 (configurable) to disable the mod.
- Press O (configurable) to disable web shooters.
- Press Jump/Space to rebalance yourself wall falling or ragdoll on the ground.
- Press R/LightMelee when near & looking at a ped/vehicle to do a combo move (there are 3 initial combo moves)
- Initial Release
- Add more combat settings to options.
- Changed melee to require you to be looking in the general direction of the entity you want to hit (so that you don't randomly punch something on accident) (configurable)
- Removed automatic swing detach when you reach 90 degrees (you can turn it back on in the settings).
- Fixed spider-sense not working.
- 2 new super abilities. You can change abilities using the "N" key.
- Fixed some issues with crashing.
- Fixed a lot of really strange bugs, with jittering animations during wall climb, webs getting stuck on players hand, etc.
- Added full support for Julio's menu (so that keycodes will not respond if his menu is being opened or closed).
- Added support for Julio Green Goblin script (still a bit buggy check ini for some new values)
- Added new configurable keys and other values to .ini file.
- General bug fixes related to animations, and physics.
- Smoothed out some of the animations.
- Web swinging is now just a little bit slower and longer.
- If you hit a wall while web swinging you will ragdoll.
- You can press space/jump while ragdolling in the air to re-balance yourself.
- Fixed small bug making the player fall when grappling to close to the ground.
- Fixed weird ragdoll bug where the player would ragdoll after falling off a building, also removed debug info showing on screen (sorry about that).
- Added ability to put peds into an arrested state (still a wip).
- Fixed animation jittering with player.
- Added ability to attach object / peds / vehicles together with webs.
- Added more configurable options to ini (such as web swing and grapple cooldowns).
- Added some optimizations and crash stability.
- You can't grapple if the you're on the ground and the direction to the grapple point is lower than the players position.
- Fixed teleporting speed bug with RPH.
- Added configurable values for jump and grapple speeds.
- Fixed some issues with slow-mo and grapple force.
- Added more configurable options for web swinging.
- Made default values for swing speed and radius reduced for a longer swing.
- Fixed ragdoll and god-mode being enabled after mod get's disabled.
- Added option to ini that allows you to set the mod disabled by default.
- Added wall run.
- Fixed invincibility glitch.
- Added a force applied to the player after swinging so you don't just fall.
- Fixed velocity bug flinging character into air after web-swinging.
- Added new combo ability, check controls for more info. This includes car deformation (s/o to @stillhere for some help on that).
- Fixed rolling animation, should be much smoother now and blend in with the players movement.
- Made it easier to swing lower to the ground, whenever you're low to the ground and after you jump just tap space and you will do a quick swing.
- Added NativeUI menu system to select abilities, since people where requesting that.
- Added a "chargeable" jump system. Hold space to charge the jump and release when ready to jump.
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1
- Spider-Man Civil War/Homecoming Suit by TheMadBreaker
- Improved Spider-Man (Homecoming & Civil War) by Spud