Starman Mod (Invincibility) v2.0 for GTA 5
- Game: GTA V / GTA V other mods
- Authors: theandrew61
- Tested version: v1.0.877.1
- Mario Kart 7
- Mario Kart 8/Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mario Kart 64
- Mario Kart Double Dash
- Mario Kart DS
- Mario Kart Super Circuit
- Mario Kart Wii
- Mario Power Tennis
- Mario Sports Mix (2 themes)
- Mario Super Sluggers
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii/New Super Mario Bros. U/New Super Mario Bros. 2/Super Mario Run
- Super Mario 3D Land/Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario 64 (Wing Cap and Metal Cap)
- Super Mario Advance
- Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
- Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
- Super Mario All-Stars
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Mario Kart
- Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- Super Paper Mario
- Download the mod
- Make sure you have the latest versions of
- NAudio (included)
- Extract everything and the starman folder to the scripts folder in the GTA V folder. If the scripts folder does not exist, create it. The starman folder must be properly extracted and contain its 17 files.
- Run the game or push Insert if the game is already running. Have fun!
Tags: Starman Mod Invincibility v2 for GTA
Starman Mod (Invincibility) v2.0 for GTA 5 game.
This is my first mod! This mod grants you invincibility like in the Mario games.
Particles spawn. You run faster. You take no damage. You are fireproof. A meter shows in the bottom right showing how much star power is left. You do not ragdoll. Any NPC that comes near you instantly dies. Your vehicle (if in one) is fireproof. It takes no damage. Any other vehicle that you hit instantly explodes.
Starman lasts 20 seconds. If you are invincible and you killed a cop, you will not gain any stars.
Starman's activation key can be configured. By default, the NumPad 9 key activates starman. To do that, go to the scripts folder and edit the Starman.ini file and change "105" to any number based on a key. A full list can be found here.
Starman themes featured in this mod are from these games:
You want to know something cool? The Starman theme programmatically fades out. Isn't that cool?
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1