Shootdodge Script Mod v1.2 for GTA 5
- Game: GTA V / GTA V other mods
- Authors: jedijosh920
- Tested version: v1.0.877.1
Tags: Shootdodge Script Mod v1 for GTA
Shootdodge Script Mod v1.2 for GTA 5 game.
Place Shootdodge.dll and Shootdodge.ini into your "scripts" folder. You will need the latest ScriptHookV and ScriptHookVDotNet.
J - Toggle Shootdodge
The control can be edited via the .ini file.
Controller also works if you press AIM + JUMP and its enabled in your ini file
Forces in the game are inconsistent and work differently among different game versions and computers so you might have to fine tune these to your liking. You can change how slow (time_scale) and how far/high you jump (jump_force_forward/jump_force_upward) You can also make enemies accuracy worse with (lower_enemy_accuracy) with shootdodge.
Shootdodge/bullet time mechanic from Max Payne 3
- Initial Release
- Added more settings to ini file to adjust timescale and jump forces
Changes in v1.2
- Added controlller option (press aim + jump to shootdodge) in ini file
- Added lower enemy accuracy option in shootdodge
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1