Principe Lectro Evo v1.0 for GTA 5 game.
You guys must be wondering my I make such things, well, after played GTA Online (a lot) I just realise and kinda dissapoint with Rockstar's Lectro, so I decide to make an "Evo" version out of it. well here it is.
- the model supports all the basic functions of the game
- the correct proportions of the model
- the steering wheel turns
- working speedometer
- detailed model
Principe Diaboulous (Exhaust)
Bati 801 (Tail design) But I scatches it for it can fit the Lectro model.
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, go on this way - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "fugitive.yft", "fugitive.ytd" and "fugitive_hi.yft" in the same modification file from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1