Description about Rolls Royce Phantom 2012 v1.0 for GTA 5:
Rolls Royce Phantom 2012 v1.0 for GTA 5 game.
Rolls Royce Phantom 2012 edition.
This is my first car mod for GTA V, same for Sco.
Sco used to make GTA IV cars, and he already did this Phantom once for GTA IV. He decided he wanted to port it to GTA V and I decided to help because most of the work was done already hehehe (Positioning, textures, etc. I did the rest in Zmodeler). The car is pretty HQ, scaled to real-life size, and even the rim logo is steady. The interior isn't that great, but Sco might update that.
- detailed exterior
- open all doors, covers, engine compartment and Luggage compartment
- exterior repainted
- all glass tinted, exposed, crack and break
- working lights
- the lights are broken
- neon lights displayed correctly
- exterior and wheels get dirty
- exterior scratches
- high quality textures wheel tires
- the tires of the wheels are pierced
- correct display rim after breaking tire
- animated suspension
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- working arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the character's hands grasping the steering wheel
- the car can be up to four characters
- away model looks like near
- correct display of textures on models after the explosion
- Full body dirt
- Burn area
- Bullet impact
- Hands on steering wheel
- Correct car proportions
- Correct door handle & opening
- Correct window tint (no tint on lights & windscreen)
- Correct seat positions for 4 peds
1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, go on this way - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "fugitive.yft", "fugitive.ytd" and "fugitive_hi.yft" in the same modification file from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.
Tested in game version v1.0.877.1