Woodshire Map v1.1 for FS 17
- Game: Farming Simulator 17 / Maps FS 17
- Authors: Giants, Arii, Mike-Modding, seba j, martinbigM500, GMT-modding, m4pj3cts, Jendrek, patzer89, [BSF]Fred, FSModding, fin050808, Shakari, kirezagar, modelBauer, MUK Modding Crew, Freak36558, Fatian, Fendt 939 vario 12, variofuchs, IHC/633 FENDT-820, Steffen30muc, Luc_68, BlackSheep0521, Niggels Modding, fqC Art., Blacksheep Modding, NKB-Modding, Team LTW, Desperados93, Nico14, General_LS-Andy, AGRIFREDO, manuuuu, SETKA, CebuljCek
- Tested version: 1.4.0, 1.4.2
- Go Back
Woodshire Map v1.1 for Farming Simulator 17 game.
Woodshire is my new map for the Farming Simulator 2017 and is reminiscent of the northern regions in the US.
I have the map kept small in order to maintain the level of detail high. Although me this is perhaps not always successfully, I hope it acts as realistic as possible.
- Large map expansion
- extended road network
- Map limitation
- Train system
- Courtyards converted somewhat, eg small silo with the sheep
- new farm with hay loaders
- many new fields
- Loading area for wood
- Stone break (still without function)
small to medium sized fields
Cows, sheep, pigs and chickens (each on a farm)
Village with commercial area and a small industrial area. Here are spinning, bakery, garden centers aka Mary's Farm, Goldcrest Pacific Grain, water tower for water withdrawal, empty lot for own building
Store and cattle market
many forests and a sawmill
Since there is still no train and not too many fields, I'll use the map may expand again and revise and therefore hope for feedback and advice.
So much fun exploring and playing card.
Tested on game version 1.4.0, 1.4.2