Description about Gwenddwr Map v18.104.22.168 for FS 17:
Gwenddwr Map v22.214.171.124 for Farming Simulator 17 game.
A great addition added to the game Farming Simulator 17 is Gwenddwr Map for v1.5.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category maps for Farming Simulator 17 or go to the main section FS 17 games.
This map is based on a real place, the village of Gwenndwr, in Powys Wales just South of Builth Wells. It's a small livestock focused map with 42 fields covering about 65 hectares/160 acres of mostly grass and some arable ground. The fields are mostly small with a few of medium size. There are three farms, a dairy with chickens, a pig farm and the sheep farm which is part of the village. There is a small equipment dealer in the village and players can sell crops and livestock at the local Hay and Brecon Farmers Co-Op. The farms are all located and based on the real farms with additional buildings, etc. added for playability.
Changes Version 126.96.36.199:
- Multiplayer fixed!
- Feed Mill user attribute fixed which was causing log error
- Sheep feed trough dirt area moved/fixed
- Cow feed trough inside dairy shed adjusted (shovel catcher was too high)
- Cow manure plane adjusted.
- Water trigger at the stream is now free
- Mulit-angle Terrain fixed
- Other minor adjustments
- This map includes all Farming Simulator 17 features and is based on the Frontier Design Starter Map.
- Seasons and Grazing Animals mod ready.
- Custom crop, ground, and foliage textures.
- Animated Gates, Doors, and Lights.
- Custom sky textures, Multi Terrain Angle added, and Chopped Straw added.
- Use the Feed Mill for making Pig Feed.
- 4 Mission Fields, check the For Sale Sign to see which ones are Mission ready.
The feed mill is located at Hay & Brecon Farmers. The numbers and markings on the floor next to the mill dump grate show where to dump each ingredient type. The pig food recipe at this mill doesn't require root crops if you don't want to grow/feed them. Once the mill has all three ingredients it will start making pig feed. When the mill is working you will see feed amount increase, ingredient amounts decrease and the mill display will light up. The mill machinery will also make sounds. It takes time to make feed so once it starts go find other things to do. If you are in a hurry/impatient speed time up.
Seasons GEO: Wales (use only if you want an extra challenge!)
Tested on game version 1.5.x