Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17

Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17
FS 17
0 0
10 June 2017
Version - 1.4.2, 1.4.4
Credits: - MrHector
Description about Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17:

Slovak Village Map v1.0 for Farming Simulator 17 game.

Welcome to Slovak Village map. This map is fictional but it is based on real life location in SLovak Republic.

- This map includes all Farming Simulator 17 features.
- 11 sell points,BGA etc.
- 36 fields small/medium/large.
- Did you like square fields friendly for AI worker or field that have tier own specific shape? On this map can be found both of them for everoyne.
- Lot of models made by myself, also contains models from other autors.
- Forestry and missions all included.
- Animated objects

This is just a base version. I have a lot of plans for future updates, many more features and activities will be added. For example: There will be quarry, where you can dig stones and crush it to gravel which can be used in concrete plant to make a concrete blocks.

I Hope you like this map and you will have a lot of fun.
MOD Contest. Please vote for me: LINK

Tested on game version 1.4.2, 1.4.4

Screens / Videos
Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17 Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17 Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17

Share / Download Slovak Village Map v1.0 for FS 17:

Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer

This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.

Leave a comment
Type the two words shown in the image:*