Iveco Stralis XP & NP by Racing v1.1 [1.26.x]
- Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2 / ETS 2 trucks
- Authors: Racing, SCS Software (original model)
- Tested version: 1.26.x
Iveco Stralis XP & NP by Racing v1.1 for Ets2 1.26.x game version.
You can find them in Iveco dealer.
Choose XP/NP accessories in Iveco Hi-way.
Changelog for new verion 1.1
- fixed errors with reflection and UV map
- edited normal map
- corrected rear wheels position
- New cabin and chassis including ON, LNG, CNG or LNG + CNG tanks
- Cursor engines with 400, 480 and 570 HP
- New refuelling sound for Stralis NP (when You driving Stralis XP just delete or rename folder "sound" from mod)
- Hi-Tronix transmission
- New slots for lights etc.
- Slightly modified dashboard light color
- Tested on ETS 2 ver. 1.25. It should work on 1.26
Racing, SCS Software (original model)
- Go Back
- Extract it with Winrar or Winzip;
- Copy files with extension .scs file(s) into your My Documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod folder;
- Run game ~> Edit profile ~> Enable mod.
Installation: Copy the files from the archive into the folder My Documents \ Euro Truck Simulator 2 \ mod \
Installation: Copy the downloaded file in the folder My Documents \ My Games \ FarmingSimulator2017 \ mods \
Installation: 1. Open the program OpenIV;
2. Specify the path to the directory installed games GTA 5 for Windows;
3. To enable edit mode (if prompted to install the plug-in for GTA V, hit the "ASI Manager" in the window that appears, select "Install" OpenIV.ASI);
4. Next, go on this way - x64e.rpf\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf;
5. Replace "fugitive.yft", "fugitive.ytd" and "fugitive_hi.yft" in the same modification file from the downloaded archive;
6. The modification will be installed and the program OpenIV can be closed.