Mercedes-Benz Big Stars - Actros/Arocs SLT v18.104.22.168 (1.32.x) for ETS 2
- Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2 / ETS 2 trucks
- Authors: WrittenExample, Thunderhawk, D4LYNCHHD
- Tested version: 1.32.x
Tags: Mercedes Benz Big Stars Actros Arocs SLT v1 32 for ETS
Description about Mercedes-Benz Big Stars - Actros/Arocs SLT v22.214.171.124 (1.32.x) for ETS 2:
Mercedes-Benz Big Stars - Actros/Arocs SLT v1.4.7 (1.32.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
A great addition added to the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 is Mercedes-Benz Big Stars - Actros/Arocs SLT for 1.32.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Trucks for Euro Truck Simulator or go to the main section ETS 2 mods.
– New Actros & Arocs SLT as seperate vehicles
– One 8×4 chassis in 3900mm length for both vehicles
– Bigspace in 2500mm width for both vehicles
– Gigaspace in 2500mm width for Actros
– Front bumpers selectable (orignal, SLT)
– Rear fenders selectable (original, tearplate in 2 variants)
– Badges removable
– “Front grill” selectable (plastic, paint)
– “Sides/front fenders” selectable (plastic, paint)
– Towing hitch selectable (without, straight, tilted)
– Set of “heavy cargo plates/signs”
– License plates selectable (different positions, texture & generated by the game)
– Roofbars, new transmission, skins, and more …
- This mod adds 2 standalone truck Mercedes Actros and Arocs.
– Both trucks are standalones
– Spelled out in orders of the agencies
– Cabin Accessories support DLC and DLC Flag
– Have different cabs and chassis
– A large number of accessories and tuning
– Your skins.
Changes in 126.96.36.199:
– Fixed missing beam while using auxiliary roof lights.
New Changes in 1.4.7:
Changed range of “worklights” (additional reverse lights) at the rack/tower.
Changed vehicle values (kerb weights & residual_travel) – vehicles should
behave better while hauling heavy loads. (experimental)
Added battery box and rear hitch (by scs) as low poly variants. Marked as
“LP” for low polycount and “HP” for high polycount.
Big Stars – Compatibility to Cabin Accessories
Big Stars – Compatibility to National Window Flags
Big Stars – My license plates: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8tAqWsdIBxNTlhqS2F4enhPcVk
Speedy143 (West of Scotland Heavy Haulage — Skin)
Lucas95 (Aertssen, Baumann, Blue Star, Bolk, Bögl, Vossmann, Zerges — Skins)
Gordon Gekko (Cadzow, Ruttle Plant — Skin)
Scaild (Svestka — Skin)
LadenSwallow (adaptation of scs skins – Bears, Heavy Charge)
Tested on game version 1.32.x