"Big Stars" adds New Actros/Arocs SLT as seperate vehicles.
New Version 1.5.1:
-Updated steam and regular version to 1.5.1
-Replaced shared mat files - fix for 1.30.X
-Reduced polygons per mat file (tower) - fix for 1.30.X
-Changed values in glass.sui and interior.sii files - optimization
-Raised first set of rear fenders for Actros - fix/optimization
-Changed g280r transmission (to values by scs) - optimization
-Added g280 transmission - addition
-Added set of “wide load markers” (mountable on front grill) - addition
-Added 3 storage boxes for Actros and Arocs - addition
*Please note that:
Ets2 1.24.X is minimum!
- New Actros & Arocs SLT as seperate vehicles
- One 8x4 chassis in 3900mm length for both vehicles
- Bigspace in 2500mm width for both vehicles
- Gigaspace in 2500mm width for Actros
- Front bumpers selectable (orignal, SLT)
- Rear fenders selectable (original, tearplate in 2 variants)
- Badges removable
- "Front grill" selectable (plastic, paint)
- "Sides/front fenders" selectable (plastic, paint)
- Towing hitch selectable (without, straight, tilted)
- Set of "heavy cargo plates/signs"
- License plates selectable (different positions, texture & generated by the game)
- Roofbars, new transmission, skins, and more ...
More stuff planned:
Cabins in 2300mm width, more chassis, lowpoly variants of some accessories, and more ...
Mod presented by WTD - WrittenExample, Thunderhawk, D4LYNCHHD
Speedy143 (West of Scotland Heavy Haulage -- Skin)
Lucas95 (Aertssen, Baumann, Blue Star, Bolk, Bögl, Vossmann, Zerges -- Skins)
Gordon Gekko (Cadzow, Ruttle Plant -- Skin)
Scaild (Svestka -- Skin)
LadenSwallow (adaptation of scs skins - Bears, Heavy Charge)
Big Stars - Compatibility to Cabin Accessories
Big Stars - Compatibility to National Window Flags