How the system works:
Every city acts as a transmission tower with a certain range, and every city is bound to a country.
The program check the distance to every city, and when it is within reach, the stations for that country are displayed.
When a city from a different country is closer than the one currently connected to (with a treshold),
the radio automatically switches to that country.
It shows all the transmission towers (the cities), with a range circle.
The black inner ring is the clear audio border (~20% static). Each country has its own (random) colour,
to make it easier to see the difference between them.
New Version 1.10.0
In the past, a lot of stations have been submitted, and a lot of them have been rejected,
because they didn't broadcast over FM or DAB, or didn't have a large enough coverage.
Still, there are quite a few people who do want to see those stations added,
which is why I added the possibility to add your own custom stations.
The following has also been added/changed:
- Support for custom stations
- Quite a few new stations
- Visual feedback when making a station favourite
- Added a "Switch to favourite" key, allowing you to quickly switch to that country's favourite.
- Made the whitenoise volume fluctuation more gradual
- Support for Open Spaces (but don't expect great coverage outside cities, you're in the middle of Russia after all)