Regional Map Project: Heilbronn 1:1 v1.0.4 for Ets2 1.31.x game version
The map contains a lot of places you´ll recognize.
In the beginning i thought i´d just make a personal map that i´ll never release.
With the scale of 1:1 you´ll get a completely different driving experience. It feels way more realistic.
So you´ll get an idea how it feels to be a local truck driver.
The map contains:
- A6 : from Sinsheim/Steinsfurt to Kupferzell
- A81: from Möckmühl to Ilsfeld
- Kreuz Weinsberg (exact rebuild)
- B27 from Lauffen am Neckar to Heilbronn including the "Neckartalstrasse"
- Weinsberger Tal
- a few tight places to maneuver your truck through
- new traffic system with a lot of Traffic on the Autobahn and less on local roads
- a lot of custom signs
***Things you shound know***
-Traffic mod is included!
To change the traffic density use the console command "g_traffic" command (0.1 - 10)
-Please report bugs if you find some
- Going East
Truck Dealer List:
MAN: HN Industriegebiet
Mercedes Benz: HN Neckargartach, Westernach, Neuenstein
New version 1.0.4:
- support for patch 1.31
- B39 expanded from Willsbach to Wüstenrot
- B27 Industriegebiet - Heilbronn expanded
- added the first part of Heilbronn -> a road through HN to Untergruppenbach will follow
- A6 Sinsheim to Bad Rappenau -> Environment reworked.
- Road from Biberach to Bonfeld reworked.
- Neckartalstrasse in some places reworked.
- changed almost every rest place
- added Roadworks / accidents
- new mobile radar positions.
- city signs added
- a lot new details added
- Companies without load fixed
- more freights available
- over 100 bugs fixed
- expanded the "Weinsberger Tal" (Willsbach) a bit
- a lot more
- A6 expanded from Neuenstein to Kupferzell
- Reworked rest place (A6 - Neckarsulm - Kreuz Weinsberg)
- added Heilbronn Böckingen with companies
- added a Road from HN Böckingen to HN- Frankenbach (B39)
- added a bridge construction site (A6 exit Heilbronn)
- a looot of bugs fixed
- and more small stuff like an accident etc.
- new mobile radar station placed and deleted
- much more small changes