Custom 53' trailer v1.0 for Ats
- Game: American Truck Simulator / ATS Trailers
- Authors: Chris Husky (Imperator3), SCS
- Tested version: 1.32.x
Tags: Custom 53\ trailer v1 for Ats
Description about Custom 53' trailer v1.0 for Ats:
Custom 53' trailer v1.0 for Ats 1.32.x game version
This mod adds a new one, based on the standard 53 'trailer, as well as one new load.
The trailer is standalone, the type of hitch is only one - a single trailer.
The main differences from the standard trailer:
- Aluminum body parts replaced with chrome;
- Changed the body model;
- Added a biaxial chassis with spaced axes;
- Added wings in different variations on which you can install mudguards and reverse lights (depending on the type of wings);
- Added the ability to install mud flaps and wings for each of the axles separately;
- Plastic skirts are recycled;
- A standard low quality cooling unit has been removed, the two remaining partially recycled, new variations have been added;
- Removed the "Deflectors" part from the "Front wall" slot because of the difficulties with creating the UV-scan;
- Replaced the texture of chrome doors due to problems with exports from Zmodeler;
- Added a new bumper in two variations;
- Added the ability to remove and install light-reflecting strips on the body and bumper;
- Added the ability to install toolbars, depending on the chassis, they can be installed in two places.
Also, several variations of the toolbars themselves were added;
- Added the ability to install pawls in the front of the body;
- Some standard tuning has been reworked;
- Added the ability to install labels on standard and chrome doors.
For the game version: 1.32
1) The trailer is only available for purchase. Unfortunately, in direct transportation
and traffic is not registered. Maybe someday I'll do it, but I'm not sure about it;
2) All the bodies look the same, it's not a bug, it was conceived;
3) The development is new, skins for standard trailers will not work, but standard
game skins have been adapted for this trailer. In the archive there is a template for drawing your skins;
4) Among the available skins there are skins that may contradict your views, beliefs, etc. etc.
These skins will not be censored or deleted.
I do not care that because of them you will refuse to use this mod.